The Journey of Little Rosanne Rosannadanna

Please follow along as my new puppy, Rosanne Rosannadanna, learns all about life, the universe and everything.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

ROSANNE ROSANNADANNA: Preparing New Digs

Rosanne's new acccommodations are underway. Just like with human babies, wow! one little creature sure has a passle of stuff! She now has a new 30" wire crate in the van next to Joey's 36" wire crate. The new one has a space blocker which is in place so that she isn't in such a huge space. What I like to use for crate pads are baby quilts from the Good Will. I have plenty but I need to get some "girly" ones. :) Next item, build a shelf in the van for Marcus' 24" wire crate so all dogs can go for rides with me.

I am gathering things to take with me to the airport for Puppy Pickup Day. Here is my list so far:

Baby wipes
Water
Dish
Leash
Harness (BJ's front-attachment harness)
Scissors to cut the cable ties (learned the hard way with Joey's arrival)
Fresh crate pad
Treats
Filled Kong
Chewies
Poop bags
Big plastic bag (to stick all the soiled crate gear into)
Video camera
Mary's cell phone number
Puppy flight confirmation number
Digital recorder (for making notes)
One little 8 lb puppy, one big duffel bag of stuff!