The Journey of Little Rosanne Rosannadanna

Please follow along as my new puppy, Rosanne Rosannadanna, learns all about life, the universe and everything.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ROSANNE ROSANNADANNA: Just Hanging Out

THURSDAY, OCT 14, 2010
Today Rosanne and her littermates are 13 weeks old! And today her mum is working all day to prepare for a workshop and fiercely packing to travel to California. It's going to be a long and not very active day for Rosanne I'm afraid.

I am really not liking these two back-to-back trips. I just got back from leaving her and now I have to leave her again tomorrow morning. *sigh*

We had a lot of cuddle time on the couch this evening. Joey (Beardie) was draped across my lap with Rosanne then tucked into the little triangle between his back and the back of the couch. We did a lot of eye contact training while watching TV.

When I ended the training session, Rosanne settled into Joey, laying across his back. She was there for a few minutes before started to move around. Joey totally ignored her. She wiggled and dug a bit into his coat but he never moved a muscle nor did he leave my lap (no way is that twerp going to usurp him from The Lap Position!).

1 comment:

  1. Shoot!... I was hoping for a video of this "training session"... :D

    ReplyDelete